Dietary supplement of natural origin, made from non-GMO soya, containing the 8 essential amino acids in physiological proportions. The essential amino acids play a vital role in the correct functioning of the organism, and must part of daily diet. They take part in the building of muscle. They are the units which combine to form proteins.
Aminoform 1000 is:
- Highly digestible: the high quality of the raw material and the natural origin of the product ensure easy tolerance
- High bio-availability: the formulation contains the 8 essential amino acids in physiological proportion, which are immediately captured and used for the various functions of the organism, without overloading the kidneys.
When it can help:
- Sport: because amino acids help meet the body’s need for protein and nitrogen.
- Weight control: if you are following a low-calorie diet or aiming to lose weight, taking essential amino acids can help compensate for any nutritional shortfalls.
In all these cases, the use of Aminoform 1000, made up 8 amino acids in readily available form, reducing possible digestive and metabolic overloads deriving from excessive intake of proteins in the diet.
- Gluten-free (listed in the A.I.C. directory – italian society for the celiac disease)
- No added sucrose
- Without preservatives and colourants
- Made from non-GMO soya
Also suitable for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and elderly people.